- If your response to a question is “I’m not getting defensive,” then you most certainly are.
- If you feel the need to say “I’ve already learned about soft skills, I don’t need to practice it,” you most certainly have not practiced it enough.
- If you say “I’m not racist, BUT..” you might not be racist, but you are about to say something that is.
- If you tell someone “They’re not punk enough,” YOU are not punk enough.
- Generalizations should not be taken to be true in 100% of all cases, but as guidelines and starting places to consider when thinking about how we might learn and grow from our past experiences and behaviors.
Leave a Reply